I am pleased to announce the next 21-day Yoga Challenge program. The past programs have been very well received by all the participants. For most of them, it has been truly a life-transforming experience. I invite you to join me on this exciting and deeply rewarding 21-day yoga journey. Here are the particulars:
- When: Sunday, August 5- Sunday, August 26, 2012 (no class on Sunday, August 19)
- Time: 6:00 AM – 7:30 AM
- Where: Kalasrishti – 3000 Bearcat Way, Suite 112, Morrisville, NC 27513 (off Aviation Parkway)
- A firm commitment to complete the program without missing a day
- At the end of the program, continue the same practice at home for another 21 days to make it a life-long habit
- Strongly recommended
- ‘sattvic’, light, nutritious, VEGETARIAN food (no meat, poultry, fish or eggs)
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco or any other item of similar nature
- A personal meditation practice of at least 15 minutes onÂ a daily basis
- Daily Routine:
- Asana (physical postures/stretching)
- Yoga Nidra (relaxation)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Discussion about underlying concepts about yoga
- Cost: $125
Please contact me if you would like to participate.
Here is what the previous participants have to say…
"Absolutely wonderful! I didn’t want it to end! :)…"
– Kristen Daniels
"… I was suffering from lower back pain and anal fissure for a year and half. After taking this 21-day challenge (with sattvic food) program, I completely got relief from the pain…"
- Sujatha Muthuswamy