I am pleased to announce the next pranayama/meditation intensive.
Come and join me for this life-transforming experience where you will learn two of the most important aspects of a complete, integrated yoga practice – pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation. In this program I will introduce you to many of the breathing techniques that are mentioned in our ancient yogic texts. I will also introduce the concepts and techniques of meditation. No prior pranayama or meditation experience is required.
- When: Wednesday, September 5- Sunday, September 16, 2012
- Time: 6:00 â€“ 7:30 AM
- Location: Kalasrishti, 3000 Bearcat Way, Suite 112, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Daily Routine: Light stretching (10-15 minutes), Pranayama (30 min), Relaxation (10 min), Yoga philosophy (15 min), Meditation (20 min).
- Commitment: A firm commitment to follow this schedule and attend every day
- Fee: $75
- Light,â€™sattvicâ€™, nutritious,Â VEGETARIANÂ food
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco or any other item of similar nature
- A personal commitment to continue the practice after the program is over
Please visit here for more details…
Visit the "testimonials" page on my website to see what some of the previous participants of the program have to say.
If you would like to get more information or would like to register, please contact me.