I am pleased to announce the next 21-day Yoga Immersion program. The past programs have been very well received by all the participants. For most of them, it has been truly a life-transforming experience. I invite you to join me on this exciting and deeply rewarding 21-day yoga journey. Here are the particulars:
- What: 21-day yoga immersion
- When: Monday, October 12- Sunday, November 1, 2015
- Time: 6:00 AM – 7:30 AM
- Where: 4000 Bear Cat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Cost: $125
- A firm commitment to complete the program without missing a day
- At the end of the program, continue the same practice at home for another 21 days to make it a life-long habit
- Strongly recommended
- ‘sattvic’, light, nutritious, VEGETARIAN food (no meat, poultry, fish or eggs)
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco or any other item of similar nature
- A personal meditation practice of at least 15 minutes on a daily basis
- Daily Routine:
- Asana (physical postures/stretching)
- Yoga Nidra (relaxation)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Discussion on underlying concepts about yoga
Padmasana (Lotus Pose)
To register: fill out the registration form, providing information in all the fields, and submit it online.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.
Here is what the previous participants have to say…
"Absolutely wonderful! I didn’t want it to end! :)…"
– Kristen Daniels
"… I was suffering from lower back pain and anal fissure for a year and half. After taking this 21-day challenge (with sattvic food) program, I completely got relief from the pain…"
– Sujatha Muthuswamy