Padmasana (Lotus Pose)
I am pleased to announce the next Meditation Intensive. In this program, I plan to discuss the basic concepts of meditation and practice several of the meditation techniques. Most of the information that I will be sharing is based on the concepts discussed in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and related classical yoga texts.
No prior pranayama or meditation experience is required.
Here are the particulars:
- What: 14-day Meditation Intensive
- When: Monday, June 6 – Sunday, June 19, 2016
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 AM
- Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Daily Routine: Light stretching (10-15 minutes), Pranayama (15 min), Relaxation (15 min), Meditation – discussion and practice (45 min)
- Commitment: A firm commitment to follow this schedule and attend every day
- Fee: $90
- To register: fill out the registration form, providing information in all the fields, and submit it online
- Light,’sattvic’, nutritious, VEGETARIAN food
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco or any other item of similar nature
- A personal commitment to continue the practice after the program is over
Please visit here for more details…
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to your participation.