Padmasana (Lotus Pose)
I am pleased to announce the next Meditation Intensive. In this program, I will discuss the basic concepts of meditation and practice several of the concentration (dharana) and meditation (dhyana) techniques. Most of the information that I will be sharing is based on the concepts discussed in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and related classical yoga texts.
No prior asana, pranayama or meditation experience is required.
Here are the particulars:
- What: 14-day Meditation Intensive
- When: Monday, May 1 – Sunday, May 14, 2017
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 AM
- Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Daily Routine: Light stretching (10-15 minutes), Pranayama (15 min), Relaxation (10-15 min), Meditation – discussion and practice (45 min)
- Commitment: A firm commitment to follow this schedule and attend every day
- Fee: $90 (cash, check or paypal)
- To register: fill out the registration form, providing information in all the fields, and submit it online
- Light,’sattvic’, nutritious, VEGETARIAN food
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco or any other item of similar nature
- A personal commitment to continue the practice after the program is over
Please visit here for more details…
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to your participation.