I am pleased to announce the next Pranayama intensive. In this program, we will be practicing some of the main pranayama techniques given in our ancient yoga texts. I will also discuss the underlying concepts in the practice of pranayama and all the wonderful benefits that the practice can bring us.
No prior pranayama or meditation experience is required.
Here are the particulars:
- What: 14-day pranayama intensive
- When: Monday, May 9 – Sunday, May 22, 2016
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 AM
- Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Daily Routine: Light stretching (10-15 minutes), Pranayama (40 min), Relaxation (15 min), Yoga philosophy/meditation (15-20 min)
- Commitment: A firm commitment to follow this schedule and attend every day
- Fee: $90
- To register: fill out the registration form, providing information in all the fields, and submit it online
Padmasana (Lotus Pose)
- Light,’sattvic’, nutritious, VEGETARIAN food
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco or any other item of similar nature
- A personal commitment to continue the practice after the program is over
Please visit here for more details…
Here is what the previous participants have to say…
“The peace that comes from meditation – I have always found meditation to be too passive and time consuming to see results. The methods taught made me realise that it is the quality of meditation that matters and that can be achieved in a short span with the right technique.”
“sitting cross legged on the floor was an impossibility for me. Even sitting on the floor with legs folded close to the body was a problem – I could do this with some degree of comfort at the end of 12 days.
– Lakshmi Madhusoodanan
“Wonderful!! I learned so much about the history and philosophy of Hatha yoga in 12 days. Subhash is a wealth of knowledge and has a way of teaching that is easy to comprehend.”
– Maddy Strauss
Visit the "testimonials" page on my website to see what some of the previous participants of the program have to say.
If you would like to get more information or would like to register, please contact me.