I am pleased to present an audio recording from the Yoga Sutra workshop on Saturday, 02/18/17:
Brief summary of what we covered:
- Continued the discussion on the eight limbs of yoga
- Focus on dharana, dhyana and samadhi (Samyama)
- sutras 3.7 thru 3.14
I apologize for the poor audio quality. Even though the speech is very clear, there is some ruffling noise in the audio.
You can listen to the podcast as well as subscribe to it on itunes here.
Below are links to the powerpoint presentations used for these discussions:
- Yoga defined
- Ashtanga yoga (eight limbs)
- Kriya, Klesha, Karma
- Concept of Ishwara
- Dharana, dhyana, samadhi (samyama-1)
- Dharana, dhyana, samadhi (samyama-2)
I would love to get your feedback.