I am pleased to present an audio recording from the Yoga Sutra workshop on Saturday, 10/29/16:
Brief summary of what we covered:
- Continued the discussion on the eight limbs of yoga
- Focus on dharana, dhyana and samadhi
- sutras 3.1 – 3.4, 1.17, 1.18, 1.41
You can listen to the podcast as well as subscribe to it on itunes here.
Below are links to the powerpoint presentations used for these discussions:
- Yoga defined
- Ashtanga yoga (eight limbs)
- Kriya, Klesha, Karma
- Concept of Ishwara
- Dharana, dhyana, samadhi (samyama)
I would love to get your feedback.